Almost 30 years of experience and extensive business relationships allows team RESE to provide prompt leasing results to meet the owner’s goals. As a member of ICSC for over 28 years, we’ve established ongoing relationships with national retailers. These relationships help insure prompt response and maximum exposure for the property. First we analyze the trade area, identifying business voids, targeting realistic prospects. We follow up with aggressive marketing methods, introducing the property to prospective businesses via direct contact, electronic marketing, and social media. Our creative leasing and marketing program utilizes social media as well as commercial real estate platforms such as LoopNet & CoStar.
What We Do . . .
- Analyze the market and trade area
- Identifying competition and business voids
- Prepare prospective category list
- Prepare leasing and property marketing materials
- Prepare marketing information for property website
- Market the asset to national, regional and local businesses via:
- Introduction via electronic and social marketing
- Local canvassing
- Trade organizations such as ICSC
- Industry information publications
- Negotiate and Prepare LOI’s
- Review business plans, financials for prospective tenants and pad prospects
- Negotiate terms and finalize for Landlord approval
- Prepare leases and contracts for Landlord approval and execution